2008年12月22日星期一


Christmas Walk
Hai,time have been gone very fast. Christmas have been coming in few days now. But I also take joy myself in this season greeting. So I take part in Christmas Walk that holds on 20.12.2008
At 5.30p.m on that day,the sky was raining at that time I arrive at the church. We having short briefing after 30 minutes we start moving to the Town Square. At there,the floor was fill water and it feels very wet and also let us shoes making wet and dirty.
We stayed at there about 1 hour after that we started moving. Begin, we pass by our church- Masland. At night, the church looked very beautiful with colorful lights. Then we pass by jetty and Sibu market. After that we pass by Sibu Window and Premire hotel. Then we also pass by SJK Chung Hua and at the end we went back Town square again.
Many people stand at behind the pavement look and some of people take out Handphone, Digital Camera and Handycam to capture this beautiful moment. We also sing some Christmas song and say “Merry Christmas”to everyone.
At the end, this is my first time take part in this activities and I hoped I could take part every ear .At the end, I wish my family, friends, and everyone having a sweet and joyful Christmas.

没有评论: